Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
While masks are no longer required, we strongly recommend that patients and visitors wear a face mask or scarf covering their nose and mouth when coming to the office.
Protocols for Office and Staff:
- Team Members: Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the most effective personal protective equipment (PPE) and will also being going through a screening process before every shift.
- Surface Cleaning: All operatories and waiting areas will be wiped down with eco-friendly disinfectants (hypochlorous acid) between patients. Hypochlorous acid is not only safe for us and the environment, it is very effective against microbes. For the time being, you may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, to further limit surfaces where aerosols may land.
- Barriers: Clear screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk and checkout window to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- Aerosols: We are reducing aerosols by using new technologies such as high volume evacuation (HVE) to reduce the aerosols generated by dental procedures.
- Filtration: Medical-grade high efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) air purifiers have been installed throughout the practice to help improve the air quality in the area for all patients and team. Medical grade HEPA purifiers have the ability to exchange all the air in the office within 15min, filtering out any contaminants very effectively.